Subject: RI Blitz Libs
From: Dave Cole <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Blitz)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 11:13:02 +1000 (EST)

G'day all,
  Yesterday, I got from FTP the RIBlitzLibs.  When going to install
them, it said in the readme file, that you can either copy the
*.objs to the userlibs dir, or use makedeflibs.

  Seeing as I don't have makedeflibs (I gather this is on BUM6
which I still haven;t got), I went to do the former, but all that
was included in the archive was the *.lib files.  If I try to do a
reload all libs with these, i get an out of mem error, even though
I have 2meg chip and 512k fast.

Can someone (preferably RI), please upload the *.obj files??

Thanks in advance

Dave
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dave Cole                      | Please contact me for info 
[email-masked]  | about
[email-masked]   |        The Warhammer 
[email-masked]   |         Compendium
-----------------------------------------------------------